*Please allow 5-10 business days for processing and shipping. Assembly not included.
Call 1-800-643-0474 Store Pickup options.
The Alumacart Big Kahuna Beach Wagon w/UV Decking features a UV protected polypropylene deck that allows for sand and water to easily fall through the wagon bed. This wagon features reinforced and raised undercarriages, aluminum four-rod holder bolted to the aluminum deck with stainless steel hardware, aluminum wagon walls to protect your cargo from falling out of the wagon, (4) 11.8'' low PSI balloon tires, and a pull handle.
Alumacart Big Kahuna Beach Wagon w/UV Decking Features:
- Reinforced and raised undercarriages are 2'' taller than our standard pull wagon
- Aluminum four-rod holder bolted to the aluminum deck with stainless steel hardware. The rod holder can be affixed to either side of the wagon or the rear. Holes have been pre-drilled in the deck so you choose the placement of your rod holder.
- Includes aluminum wagon walls to protect your cargo from falling out of the wagon. All four wall sides slide into square tube receivers bolted to the wagon deck with stainless steel hardware. Each of the four wall sides can be removed independently of each other. They simply slide out of the square tube receivers.
- (4)11.8'' low PSI balloon tires. These low pressure sand tires make hauling your beach or fishing gear over the sand a breeze
- Lightweight and rust resistant aluminum fabrication and stainless steel hardware.
- The pull handle design allows you to maneuver the wagon along narrow pathways and turns on a tight radius. The handle's ergonomic curved design eliminates the risk of tripping over the handle while not it use.
- Rust-free and corrosion resistant
- Our Code:
- Overall Length:
- Overall Width:
- Overall Height:
- 78 lbs
- Weight Capacity:
- Number of Wheels:
- Wheel Type:
- Assembly Required:
- Beach Cart
- Beach Cart
- Beach Cart
- FREE SHIPPING!
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
21 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
We have already had friends order them after we received ours. Easy to pull on the beach
July 4, 2022. first trip with wagon and had at least 5 different families ask and take pictures of my wagon. Very impressed and made transporting beach necessities sooo much easier! It's great on the deep sand..not just the shallow sand, but deep beach sand (like in Panama City). Worth the investment if you're a beach goer.
So glad we bought the Big Kahuna, love it!! It's even bigger than we thought, but it still maneuvers very easily.
I can stack plenty of beach chairs, cooler, canopy, blankets and can transport my grandson in style. Easy to follow directions. our 16 year old boy assembled it for me in a snap. I know it was pricey, but hoping this is the last beach cart I need to buy. Thanks!!
I have requested an RGA, twice, for the trailer hitch attachment and yet to here from you.
Wagon works great. We upgraded from your two wheel cart. You need to make the handle 6‚Äù longer longer and make the handgrips 18in wider.
I work on a beach. St. George Island Fla. I am a Shade Peddler. and I Love this thing and so do my regular beach goers. Loading in and out for the ladies is a breeze now no more dragging through the sand. A young lady maybe 10-12 was dragging the heaviest yeti cooler through a powder sand trail by my Umbrella Station we lifted it in to the Big Kahuna and off she danced past her Dad who was dragging the canopy complaining about how far Mom was going to find a place. And Mom yelling make sure you get your sunscreen on before you get in the water or your gonna get sun burned. Needless to say the young lady came back before they were gonna leave and gave me a $10 and asked if her Dad could rent it to Load Out. Wish I had a few of these things the tourist eat them up. I could probably even sell a few. As I have had many Inquiries on the wagon already and my season is just getting started. I have been here for 10 years and many repeat offenders I like to call em. I give a Two Thumbs Up and a Chaka Bra.
Built very well.
Very pleased, very well built. Impressive customer service. Had one wheel that would not inflate. Customer service had one immediately sent to me. Thank you for putting out such a great well built wagon, and such great customer service.