*Please allow 5-10 business days for processing and shipping. Assembly not included.
Call 1-800-643-0474 Store Pickup options.
The Alumacart Big Kahuna Beach Wagon w/UV Decking features a UV protected polypropylene deck that allows for sand and water to easily fall through the wagon bed. This wagon features reinforced and raised undercarriages, aluminum four-rod holder bolted to the aluminum deck with stainless steel hardware, aluminum wagon walls to protect your cargo from falling out of the wagon, (4) 11.8'' low PSI balloon tires, and a pull handle.
Alumacart Big Kahuna Beach Wagon w/UV Decking Features:
- Reinforced and raised undercarriages are 2'' taller than our standard pull wagon
- Aluminum four-rod holder bolted to the aluminum deck with stainless steel hardware. The rod holder can be affixed to either side of the wagon or the rear. Holes have been pre-drilled in the deck so you choose the placement of your rod holder.
- Includes aluminum wagon walls to protect your cargo from falling out of the wagon. All four wall sides slide into square tube receivers bolted to the wagon deck with stainless steel hardware. Each of the four wall sides can be removed independently of each other. They simply slide out of the square tube receivers.
- (4)11.8'' low PSI balloon tires. These low pressure sand tires make hauling your beach or fishing gear over the sand a breeze
- Lightweight and rust resistant aluminum fabrication and stainless steel hardware.
- The pull handle design allows you to maneuver the wagon along narrow pathways and turns on a tight radius. The handle's ergonomic curved design eliminates the risk of tripping over the handle while not it use.
- Rust-free and corrosion resistant
- Our Code:
- Overall Length:
- Overall Width:
- Overall Height:
- 78 lbs
- Weight Capacity:
- Number of Wheels:
- Wheel Type:
- Assembly Required:
- Beach Cart
- Beach Cart
- Beach Cart
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
21 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Most awesome beach wagon the market!!!!
Well constructed and perfect for all our beach supplies.
Wagon holds 4 beach chairs, small cooler, beach bag and beach toys. When it's even partially loaded up it's very hard to pull through soft sand.
Outstanding quality. Quick shipping
Great Cart, Great Quality, well worth the money and it's Made in America!
I'm very pleased with the overall product. The design was well thought out and superior welding all around. However, the two side rails were cut a little too long causing the screw holes for the end rails to be misaligned. A little trim with a Dremel tool resolved that issue. Also, only one tool was included for assembly, an Allen head wrench that was the wrong size. I have a concern about the side and end rails not having a means of being secured to the risers. Someone not familiar with the wagon, a.k.a. a beach house renter, might pull up on any of rails in an attempt to move the wagon sideways resulting in dislodging the rail, or maybe more than one, from the risers and the wagon. If the wagon is off the ground and this occurs it will drop and may cause foot or leg injuries.
Very well made and easy to assemble. Can't wait to take it to the beach and give it a go!
I wasn't looking to invest this much but having used this down at the beach now for several weeks it's worth every penny. Ordered it and it arrived several days early as well which was a welcome surprise. My 12 and 10 year olds pull it from our house to the water front which is about a 13 minute walk, half of which is on a very wide strip of beach sand. No trouble with the awesome wheels. The cart itself is super solid, and was easy to put together. Only issue - the screw holes at the corners to connect the sides didn't align correctly and I had to use a metal drill to widen them a little. Not a big deal, sorted in a few minutes and we were done. Prior to this we were using a much cheaper cart which was easier on the wallet but every trip to the beach was a huge pain, pulling the cart over the sand required mum or dad plus two kids pushing... With the Kahuna, it's an easy one person job and no more complaints from the wife or kids! :). It's also much bigger so we fit everything we need in here for a family of 5 and a whole day at the beach. I even put my 8ft surfboard on the top too - no worries!
Nice wagon, nice delivery and packing. Expensive but appears to be worth it.