Made from recycled ocean plastics, this chair prevents up to 3 lbs of plastics from being in the ocean!
- Built with upcycled ocean bound plastics
- Easy Fold Technology
- 5 reclining positions
- 2 cup holders for double the beverage variety
- 8 inches from the sand for a comfortable lounge
- Backpack strap that makes carrying this chair to the beach a breeze.
- 1 smartphone slot so you don't miss capturing any of the beach action
- Weight capacity 250 lbs
Our lightweight low beach chair boasts modern features without compromising your unique style. Soak up the sun and help save the ocean one LowTides beach chair at a time. Every LowTides chair has 3 lbs of plastic salvaged from the ocean built into its design,which equals to 247 plastic bags and 150 plastic water bottles. this plastic is collected from "At-Risk-Zones" from around the world. Stylish and eviromental, Lowtides chairs offers the comfortabilities of a beach chair while being modern and eco-friendly.
A New Jersey native, owner of lowtides Brenton Hutchison was reading a National Geopgraphic aticles on the harmful effects of plastic in our ocean. Brenton and his family would spend time at the Jersey shore to soak up the sun and catch some waves. This revelation deeply troubled him, because he wanted a brighter future for his children and in the summer of 2018 Brentons mission to save the ocean began.
LowTides Ocean Products stylish and durable beach chairs are made with recycled ocean bound plastics so you can sit back and save the ocean.
- Our Code:
- Overall Length:
- 20 inches
- Overall Width:
- 29.5 inches
- Overall Height:
- 32.4 inches
- Seat Height:
- 8.5 inches
- Arm Height:
- 15 inches
- Fabric Type:
- Fade resistent REPREVE fabric
- Frame Type:
- 100% aluminum, upcycled HDPE plastic towel hooks, armrests and kick plate
- Product Weight:
- 7 lbs
- Weight Capacity:
- 250 lbs
- Reclining Positions:
- Low Tides